Game Projects - Mostly Complete List
- Aurora's Nightmare (June 2011 - Present)
- A Japanese style visual novel game in development for Windows.
- Pen and Sword Games: Designer, Writer, Producer, Assistant Artist
- EverQuest Next (Jan 2013 – July 2013)
- Car Washer Summer of the Ninja (October 2008 - February 2012; Released)
- An arcade style casual game developed in XNA for Windows and Xbox Live Arcarde.
- Pen and Sword Games: Designer, Writer, Producer, Sprite Artist
- Ink (April 2009 - January 2012; On Hiatus)
- A RPG about a writer drawn into the world of his unfinished story. Documentation created for fun and as an instructional tool.
- Pen and Sword Games: Designer, Writer
- The Dr. May Game (February - April 2009; Canceled)
- An online advergame developed to promote Dr. May's book, Eat What You Love. Love What You Eat.
- Dr. Michelle May: Project Manager, Assistant Designer
- The Measure of a Man (July 2008; Released)
- A serious Neverwinter Nights mod with a heavy focus on interactive dialogue.
- Personal Project: Designer, Writer
- Spell Dancer (Sept 2005 - Dec 2006; On Hiatus)
- An original humorous 3D strategy RPG project in which the player uses a dance pad to cast spells and activate special skills.
- Student Project: Lead Designer, Writer, Producer, Level Designer, Environment Artist, Texture Artist, Animator
- The Frequent World Savers Club (May - Aug 2005; Unreleased)
- A humorous Neverwinter Nights mod following a hungry hero on a quest for a free pizza.
- Student Project: Lead Designer, Producer, Writer, Lead Level & Event Designer, Voice Actor (Hero)
Published Writing (Non-Game) and Editing - Complete List
Work History - Complete List
- Professor of Game Writing (Aug 2016 - Present)
- Professor of Creative Media (Aug 2014 - May 2015)
- University of Hawaii West Oahu; Kapolei, HI
- I developed the game design track of the Creative Media program, including course development and teaching.
- Contract Writer (Jan 2013 - Jul 2013)
- Lead Designer, Writer, Narrative Designer (Dec 2011 - Present)
- Pen and Sword Games
- My indie studio. It encompasses a variety of game and writing projects, along with some web and graphic design work.
- Professor of Game Design (Aug 2011 – May 2014 )
- Florida Gateway College; Lake City, FL
- I created the Game Design certificate program, including course development and teaching.
- Junior High English Teacher:
- Heart English School / Narashino 1 Middle School (Jan 2011 - Mar 2011)
- I handled planning, preparing, and teaching of English classes for Japanese students ranging from 7th - 9th grades.
- Elementary English Teacher (Sep 2007 - Mar 2008)
- Joytalk / Nogi Elementary School; Nogi, Japan
- I handled planning, preparing, and teaching of English classes for Japanese students ranging from pre-school through 6th grade, including special needs.
- Web Designer, Graphic Artist (Feb 2006 - Present)
- Web Designer (May 2003 - Present)
- Contract Web and Graphic Design (May 2003 - Present)
- Misc. people and companies.
- I've done a number of small web and graphic design jobs over the years. The more notable ones are listed above.